super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

Post-modern genius.

i rly luv dis filmz and i think i love you jerry jackson i cant weight 2 see ur next cart22n will u have my man babies and maybe we can have some milks afterwards.

Smoking & Sea Turtles Smoking & Sea Turtles

Great!

Both of these animations were excellent. The graphics, the textures, the colour, the audio... all of it. The animation was very smooth. Plus, you made me laugh out loud, and that deserves the highest mark possible.

Excellent job.

A Punch-Out Montage A Punch-Out Montage

TKO!

This is one awesome piece of work, Jeremy. Nice work on drawing/cutting up the pixelated characters; superb audio; great cinemtography; excellent lighting. The directing in this one was absolutely brilliant.

I expected there to be a bit more of a climax at the end, if you catch my drift, but I still loved every single minute of it. BRAVO!

Juiceball Juiceball

Excellent!

I loved every second of it. From the art style to the animation to the script. It made me laugh out loud four or five times. I don't really know what to say. This is an all-around awesome piece of work.

Massacre : RB2 Massacre : RB2

Slick work...

Although I don't care for that level of violence as much as I used to, that doesn't take away from how well done this is. Excellent work, nice 'Easter eggs'. It gets a 5 from me.

Dr. Shroud: BITB, Part 1 Dr. Shroud: BITB, Part 1

Excellent!

Every aspect of this Flash is extremely well done... really. There's nothing else for me to say about it!

Nutsy & Klutsy: Ep. 1 Nutsy & Klutsy: Ep. 1

Good work.

The animation, graphics, and sound were all very well done. I haven't seen Bob Clampett's work or Tex Avery, but Ren and Stimpy was great - having a similar style is no reason to give you a poor rating; Hell, you should get a higher rating for being able to pull something like that off.

Excellent.

not enough flowers not enough flowers

Excellent!

That was nice, Jeremy. I like how the potentially most upsetting scenario ended so nicely. The rest was still unfortunate, but that's life!

Nice graphics, nice choice of music, and it did have some level of humour in it.

Well done.

Pope for a Day Pope for a Day

Nice!

The animation seems to be a little slow... perhaps a slight increase in frame rate would 'fix' the problem?

Anyway, it was well done. Unless I get a life, I'll be sure to watch for newer episodes.

The Most Annoying Flash The Most Annoying Flash

I like Napoleon Dynamite and Dave Chappelle...

But that's no reason for me to be an asshole. Nice work... I don't like "Numa Numa Dance". Hell, I don't like 'All Your Base', either. I do like this, though, and it did make me laugh.