Armchair Games - Redux Armchair Games - Redux

Very nice

It's a very nice game all around, but it's unfortunate that you have to use your skills to whore a product for Sony.

QuickDraw demo QuickDraw demo

Nice!

Although I played a game for the NES with a similar perspective, this game is definitely unique.

Maze Gen Challenges Maze Gen Challenges

Nice!

There's nothing quite like a good bit of actionscripting. It's, for lack of a better word, cool that you can generate random mazes like that. It makes me feel like a giddy school girl.

I only noticed one problem. When you switch mazes, then 'moves' variable doesn't reset to 0.

Good job.

Ball (Original Demo) Ball (Original Demo)

Very good.

It's nice and, as far as I can tell, original. There were a few bugs (level 8, for example), but it was good. Nice work.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Great!

Most people would probably agree with me on this one, but this really is one of the best flash games. I must have played this twenty-some times before I completed it. Excellent.

Stick Invaders Stick Invaders

Check your actionscripting.

It appears that your stickmen are buttons. I don't know everything, but I would recommend using the onClipEvent (mouseDown) and hitTest.

millix responds:

uhh.. you see... I aint such a good game maker... But hey, I can get better. So anyways.. Thanks for the tip, the 7, and the review man.. Peace! :)

Found Lost Found Lost

Excellent.

Very well done, and it all comes together at the end.
To avoid any sort of cheating you might want to add this to (preferably) the first keyframe:

stage.showmenu(false);

BLOX BLOX

Great.

Why do the other users care so much if this is a remake of an older game? How many times has Breakout! (or Arkanoid) appeared on this site? People... please.
Ranting aside, this was well done, nothing quite like a good puzzle game.

[old] Pico Kart 3d [old] Pico Kart 3d

none

This was designed well, I couldn't think of an easier way to do this kind of game... and I use the term "easier" loosely, I know it must have been difficult to do. One recommendation, if the only thing the player can do is move back and forth, you might want to make it more like the "Ghost House" levels; holes in ground, things like that.
Good work, nice idea, and well put together.

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

Excellent.

The programming and graphics ripping are superb. So smoothly done that I wanted to hit F7 (I'm sure someone knows what I'm talking about).