super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

Post-modern genius.

i rly luv dis filmz and i think i love you jerry jackson i cant weight 2 see ur next cart22n will u have my man babies and maybe we can have some milks afterwards.

Smoking & Sea Turtles Smoking & Sea Turtles

Great!

Both of these animations were excellent. The graphics, the textures, the colour, the audio... all of it. The animation was very smooth. Plus, you made me laugh out loud, and that deserves the highest mark possible.

Excellent job.

A Punch-Out Montage A Punch-Out Montage

TKO!

This is one awesome piece of work, Jeremy. Nice work on drawing/cutting up the pixelated characters; superb audio; great cinemtography; excellent lighting. The directing in this one was absolutely brilliant.

I expected there to be a bit more of a climax at the end, if you catch my drift, but I still loved every single minute of it. BRAVO!

Armchair Games - Redux Armchair Games - Redux

Very nice

It's a very nice game all around, but it's unfortunate that you have to use your skills to whore a product for Sony.

QuickDraw demo QuickDraw demo

Nice!

Although I played a game for the NES with a similar perspective, this game is definitely unique.

Maze Gen Challenges Maze Gen Challenges

Nice!

There's nothing quite like a good bit of actionscripting. It's, for lack of a better word, cool that you can generate random mazes like that. It makes me feel like a giddy school girl.

I only noticed one problem. When you switch mazes, then 'moves' variable doesn't reset to 0.

Good job.